Guyandotte Scenic Drive
The vision of the Guyandotte Scenic Drive is to provide a designated place where visitors and residents can enjoy and appreciate the beauty and adventures of the region and appreciate our history and culture, rediscovering this place we call home.
“Copperhead Run” Motorcycle Route
Connects to the Devil’s Den
Ride this exciting 80+ mile loop that begins at the Wyoming County line near Maben on State Route 97. Route sections include:
- Maben to Saulsville (Saulsville Mountain)
- Saulsville to McGraws Road/Milam Fork Road to Ravencliff
- Ravencliff Road/Little Bolt Road to State Route 99 (Big Bolt)
- West on Route 99 – Big Bolt aka Guyandotte Mountain to State Route 85 where you pick up the Devil’s Den
- Devil’s Den Coal Miner Alley Motorcycle Route – Rt. 85/Kopperston Road to Oceana
- State Route 97 in Oceana to Route 97 Clear Fork
- Route 97 East to Pineville
- Pick up Devil’s Den Rattlesnake Ridge Motorcycle Route – Route 10 to Mullens along the Guyandotte River
- State Route 54 Mullens north to the beginning.